Burn Permits logo

Town of Kingsville Burn Permits

Apply for your online permit today.

Department Logo or Badge

Agricultural and Single Event Burns Please Call:

Toll-free: 1-833-586-1555

Frequently Asked Questions

Who can obtain a burn permit?

Only residents living / owning property in approved areas can obtain a permit. Permits are conditional and may be revoked at any time.

How can I obtain a burn permit?

You may register online using this website, or call 519-733-2314.

What can I burn?

Please only burn clean, non-treated wood or wood by-products.

Do I need a permit?

All open-air fires (campfire, fire pit etc.) require an approved permit.

What does not require a permit?

If you are having a barbecue a permit is not required. Burning appliances that: 1. Meet the requirements of the Technical Standards and Safety Act, 2000, 2. Is for outdoor use, 3. If assembled, has been assembled in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, and 4. If installed, has been installed in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.